Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted May 30, 2023 - 00:00 UTC
Please be advised that the Labour Productivity Platform Maintenance has been rescheduled to Tuesday 30th May 2023.
Posted May 02, 2023 - 15:01 UTC
The monthly Fourth scheduled platform maintenance windows are intended to support the planning and execution of maintenance activities. These windows are not intended to replace any existing system maintenance windows, and nor do they in anyway preclude other such intrusive windows being required.
- Users will not be able to access Labour Productivity module.
- The T&A API will not be in use. If T&A data is sent via FTP during the maintenance window, this will need to be reset once the maintenance has been completed.
- Submission of T&A data through Synel (for North American customers) may be unavailable during these maintenance windows. Submissions will automatically resumed post maintenance without any customer involvement.
- The HR, BI and Additional payments (tips) API will not be in use. Please do not send this data during the maintenance window.
- The FTP service for Sales imports will not be in use during the downtime window. Please ensure any sales import data is sent after the maintenance window.
- Scheduled automated BI export jobs that run during the maintenance window will be rescheduled to after window.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact help.fourth.com
Posted May 02, 2023 - 10:44 UTC
This scheduled maintenance affected: Hosted in EMEA (Scheduling (Labour Productivity)).